Bringing Sodas & Bottle Water to Specialty Restaurant

atlcruisin

Hey guys, I am preparing to embark on the NCL Getaway with my family on May 22, 2016. This will be our first cruise on NCL and my family's first ever cruise!

I know that NCL allows guests to bring sodas and bottled water onboard their ship without issue. However, I am curious if anyone knows if guest are allowed to bring sodas or bottled water to dinner with them at specialty restaurants.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hey guys, I am preparing to embark on the NCL Getaway with my family on May 22, 2016. This will be our first cruise on NCL and my family's first ever cruise!

I know that NCL allows guests to bring sodas and bottled water onboard their ship without issue. However, I am curious if anyone knows if guest are allowed to bring sodas or bottled water to dinner with them at specialty restaurants.

Yes, it's freestyle. You can bring just about anything you want to any restaurant.

My family and I are on your same sailing. You should pop over to the roll call http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2226462&page=17

and say hello! The meet and greet is planned for Monday the 23rd at 11am followed by a cabin crawl. Safe travels to Miami!