Esape Puzzle on Anthem

I think that would be fine. They assign you a time to show up. It's like making reservations for a restaurant!

Tom

When I sign up for the Puzzle Break room, am I allowed to sign up for 7 family members and friends if I have all their information (we would all like to do it at the same time) or does each person have to go in person? Thanks for all the great information on this forum!

Reggie

On the Anthem, Curious how big is the room, Windows? As I'd like to try but have some mild claustrophobia - doesn't really stop me from doing anything but can get uneasy in anything smaller than elevator with no window, so just wondering ho crowded it feels with # of people for game... It wouldn't super bother me, but vacation all about feeling relaxed :) for me

the anteroom is quite small and windowless. you're only in there for 5 min to watch a video; you could probably convince them to leave the door to the hall open, if that would help. it's way bigger than an elevator, though.

i'm 99% sure the escape room itself *does* have windows. i thought i remembered them, and if you do a google image search of fuel teen disco on anthem you can find pictures. it's not ginormous, but we had 10 of us plus an employee and did not feel crowded at all. plenty of room to move around and breathe. also, the door is not really locked, so you can step out if you feel anxious. fwiw, i have mild claustrophobia and hate elevators and even get a little antsy in inside staterooms, and had no issues in the puzzle room or anteroom.

it's been 6 mos since we've done it, so things may have changed, but they did used to break down the puzzle room every afternoon and turn it back into the disco, and then put the puzzle room stuff back every morning. some of our friends were in a different group and one of their clues was missing because the employees had forgotten to put it back in the a.m. :eek: we also talked to a couple of the workers there who said it was fun but a pain in the neck to break down/set up every day. maybe at this point if the puzzle room is getting a lot of use and fuel isn't they decided not to turn it back into fuel every night?

Wow, surprised to see so many people saying children and teens wouldn't enjoy this attraction.

We were one of the first to do it on Anthem and due to a booking mistake on their part they let my then eight year old participate. They warned that she may not enjoy it, but she's seen these 'rooms' advertised and loves puzzles so I knew she would.

There were five of us plus another family with teens and a few single women. We all had fun, worked together, and my eight year old even found some of the clues we needed and really enjoyed the room. We finished in about 40 minutes which they said was really great.

Really disappointed that they put such an arbitrary age limit of 14 on these rooms going forward.