Solstice triple cabin

eelectric

If you mean a cabin that sleeps three, they look exactly like the cabins you see in the photos on their website. If it is a triple occupancy cabin the couch (in most or all cases) is the third bed and is always by the balcony doors. Then just the two twins separated or made up as one. The couch looks like all the others that do not sleep three. The steward just puts a thin "mattress" that stores below on top and makes it up as a bed. There is an excellent review of the Solstice in Alaska from last year by LouTheGlue on here and I believe his cabin was made up for three if you want to do a quick search and take a look.

Edited by floridianny

643176b5a15764c86844826a7bc5bb18.jpg

This is a C2 concierge class room , actually made up as a quad share. The 4th bed is the trundle 'bed' pulled out from under the sofa....

The 3rd bed is the sofa as seen here made up. During the day the sheets would be made up but left on the 'sofa' so you could still use it..I suppose you were sitting on the bed rather the the sofa then [emoji6]

All concierge cabins have the sofa/trundle combo else some cabins also have the ceiling Pullman bunk. Actual configuration is shown by an icon on the deck plans.

So all cabins will allow triple share using the sofa, else check out a cabin that does quad share using a Pullman if you would prefer to use that and avoid using the sofa as a bed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

P.s. Excuse my two sleeping Devils in the picture [emoji48], was only chance I got to take one of the quad share layout! My son stole our bed when he could as he found the sofa as hard as rock. [emoji37]

On the deck plans, a square in the cabin means it's a sofa bed (with the pull out trundle) as in the picture posted above, and the triangle is the pull down from the ceiling. Some of the 1A cabins show both icons, however the maximum cabin capacity is still four, unless you reserve a FV ;).

image.jpg2_zpszyxxi46y.jpg

image.jpg1_zps2ztkshns.jpg

Edited by villauk

The sofas are hard as rocks. Just sit on one sometime. Not comfortable for sitting; I would suspect not comfortable for sleeping either.

We found egg shell foam mattresses on sale for $15 so bought one for our next cruise! had no luck securing one onboard last time so will take our own. If we still have room in our luggage we'll think about bringing it home for next time else just leave it behind!

Edited by QE2_Fan