Transportation Questions

CLC22

We are a group of 11 on the NCL Dawn and are thinking we would like to spend the morning at Horseshoe Bay, lunch at the Swizzle Inn followed by a visit to the Crystal Caves and then back to the ship.

What would you recommend for transportation?

Thanks!

My suggestion would be to rethink your plans.

Plan to do the Swizzle Inn and the caves at the same time, but a different day then the beach. If you spend the morning at the beach, you will need at least an hour to get to the Swizzle Inn and caves (which are walking distance from each other).

You could always do the Swizzle Inn on South Rd which puts it a few miles from Horseshoe Bay instead of the original SI, Baileys Bay which is many miles from HSB. The menus are the same for both.

Is everyone in agreement with the plan? How unusual to get 11 people to agree on anything.

SBtS

I don't think the location of the Swizzle Inn matters, but I need to get the Crystal Caves into the itinerary.

The first day we are planning a catamaran / snorkel and the third day we are planning to JetSki and stay around the Dockyard.

I think about the only way you're going to be able to do this is in a reasonable way is to make arrangements in advance for someone with a large enough mini bus to pick your party up at the pier in the morning, take you to Horseshoe Bay, then have that person pick you up at Horseshoe Bay by about noon and take you to the original Swizzle Inn. You can have lunch there and when done with lunch you can walk across the street to the caves. When you're done at the caves take a bus to Hamilton and then the ferry back to Dockyard. On your trip back be prepared for the possibility of everyone not being able to get on the same bus, as the buses can be crowded.

Edited by njhorseman