Parents in suite, minor kids in connecting or across the hall perks??

Most of the discussion has turned to 'when it is adults in a second cabin' who want the same privileges as their parent who is in a Suite. I have no problem with minor aged children being with their parents....but that is not the same as if a son and his wife/significant other are cruising along with their parents in a separate cabin. The parents are booked in a Suite and the son and DIL are in a balcony cabin, they should not have access to the same perks that the parent has who is in a Suite. Sorry.

Totally agree! Minor children absolutely! Older children/married kids/friends are adults - doesn't matter who is paying the bill. If you want them to join you, get them a suite!

Totally agree! Minor children absolutely! Older children/married kids/friends are adults - doesn't matter who is paying the bill. If you want them to join you, get them a suite!

Not sure anybody was arguing that point.

Last year on Oasis we must have taken a little advantage of the situation on embarkation day. I had an OS and my brother had a CLS. His adult kids were all in non-suites. While in port we had them (5) meet us in the SL so we could plan sail away and get the feel for the ship. After that we never saw them in SL or CK, except when we invited one set of couples to dinner.

Sorry don't flame me for taking advantage for the first few hours. I pled ignorance.