Silhouette Sushi on 5

lodinayr

Anyone seen discounts for eating at Sushi on Five?

It is easy for X staff to hand out discounts at the other specialty restaurants because it is one price. So they can just take a certain percentage off when you reserve. We are two weeks off the Silhouette and ate in four other specialty restaurants and were given 30% off each time we reserved. But since Sushi is ala carte pricing, that would have to be the server who did it and they may not have that ability so I have never heard of discounts there.

What about the Porch? I've been on each of the other S class but I haven't been on Silhouette, will be in December, but I thought she was very much like Reflection. Isn't there a restaurant up on Deck 15 near the Lawn Grill. It used to be open for lunch and if it's not too hot, it makes a quiet place for lunch when boarding. Of course it costs just like Bistro used to.

What about the Porch? I've been on each of the other S class but I haven't been on Silhouette, will be in December, but I thought she was very much like Reflection. Isn't there a restaurant up on Deck 15 near the Lawn Grill. It used to be open for lunch and if it's not too hot, it makes a quiet place for lunch when boarding. Of course it costs just like Bistro used to.

It's still there on Silhouette. Saw it a number of times when we sailed her last month. Did not eat there but others in our Cruise Critic roll call did and they really liked it.

It is easy for X staff to hand out discounts at the other specialty restaurants because it is one price. So they can just take a certain percentage off when you reserve. We are two weeks off the Silhouette and ate in four other specialty restaurants and were given 30% off each time we reserved. But since Sushi is ala carte pricing, that would have to be the server who did it and they may not have that ability so I have never heard of discounts there.

We ate in Sushi on 5 three times, and got 30% off each time.