refund and gift card

bnorris10

I just have a quick question I put a deposit down on a cruise and I may have to cancel it because it is possible we may have an opportunity to go on a longer cruise about 2 weeks before hand instead (already paid for by someone else) - I will know in about 2 weeks if that is the case - Anyways so for the deposit I paid part with my credit card and then I paid part with a $75 Electronic Carnival Giftcard that i got from a credit card offer but since then I apparently deleted the email so if they refund the deposit can they refund it with a different giftcard ?

I just have a quick question I put a deposit down on a cruise and I may have to cancel it because it is possible we may have an opportunity to go on a longer cruise about 2 weeks before hand instead (already paid for by someone else) - I will know in about 2 weeks if that is the case - Anyways so for the deposit I paid part with my credit card and then I paid part with a $75 Electronic Carnival Giftcard that i got from a credit card offer but since then I apparently deleted the email so if they refund the deposit can they refund it with a different giftcard ?

They will refund that portion with a new gift card. Carnival gift cards are not reloadable, so even if you still had it, they would issue a new gift card.

If you booked early saver,There's a $50pp cancellation fee, the balance of deposit will be held for 2 years as a future cruise credit. Anything paid over the deposit will be refunded to original method of pmt. as previous poster stated, a new gift card would be issued.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by troublemaker256

There's a $50pp cancellation fee, the balance of deposit will be held for 2 years as a future cruise credit. Anything paid over the deposit will be refunded to original method of pmt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only if OP booked ES. He doesn't specify.