my ambitious tour?

roosterhead

what i would like to do on a private tour.

picture taking at bottom bay, bathsheba.

shopping at chalky mountain pottery, earthworks and visit st. nicholas abbey.

i googled the driving distance, seems about 2 and 1/2 to 3 hours total. with time at stops, not added in.

can it be done? ship in port from 8 to 5.

with a little time left in bridgetown.

thanks

Just recently in Barbados and did a wonderful private tour with Glory Tours with a wonderful guide/driver named Cody...loved the caves and then going to see the green monkeys....check out their website...might appeal to you.

Just recently in Barbados and did a wonderful private tour with Glory Tours with a wonderful guide/driver named Cody...loved the caves and then going to see the green monkeys....check out their website...might appeal to you.

Oops :o It was Corey not Cody.

We had a blast with Sanjay Kini in November. He will make sure you get to see all you hope to see and more. He will make suggestions and take you there, or you can tell him where you want to go. We asked him for a local lunch spot and he took us there - we were having such a great time, we invited him to join us!

His e-mail is barbadosfun@gmail.com and he will get back to you soon. He doesn't require a deposit and in fact, we paid him at the end of our day.

We had a blast with Sanjay Kini in November. He will make sure you get to see all you hope to see and more. He will make suggestions and take you there, or you can tell him where you want to go. We asked him for a local lunch spot and he took us there - we were having such a great time, we invited him to join us!

His e-mail is barbadosfun@gmail.com and he will get back to you soon. He doesn't require a deposit and in fact, we paid him at the end of our day.

Took your advice Langley cruisers, booked sanjay and he is going to do everything i want.

Thanks for the advice.

Took your advice Langley cruisers, booked sanjay and he is going to do everything i want.... Thanks for the advice.

Yea! You will LOVE your day with him. He is a true gentleman and so very kind - will take you anywhere you want to go. If you are interested in the local cuisine (flying fish, macaroni pie, and Banks beer!) ask him to take you to where he took us... shoot, I forget the name of it but it was a local restaurant and the owner is the cook. He will know. Anyway, a delicious meal and SO CHEAP because there is no water view. Right? A hearty lunch for 5 of us with drinks was $50.00 USD (cash).

Enjoy your day!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea! You will LOVE your day with him. He is a true gentleman and so very kind - will take you anywhere you want to go. If you are interested in the local cuisine (flying fish, macaroni pie, and Banks beer!) ask him to take you to where he took us... shoot, I forget the name of it but it was a local restaurant and the owner is the cook. He will know. Anyway, a delicious meal and SO CHEAP because there is no water view. Right? A hearty lunch for 5 of us with drinks was $50.00 USD (cash).

Enjoy your day!!!!!!!!!!!

I will get back to you in a week or so.

How much was your day with Sanjay?

Also mentioned 5 people. Did he have a van?

I believe he charged us $45.00 USD per person for 4 people, and we were out with him for about 6 hours (a little longer than planned but he didn't mind). We tipped him as well; each couple gave him $110.00 and yes, he has an air conditioned van.

Oh, and Sanjay was the fifth person for lunch - we asked him to join us. :)

Edited by Langley Cruisers