Cruise themed items on ETSY

Wow, I really love the handbags and ordered the Bahamas/Caribbean hand bag. Thanks for sharing.

Lisa

The bag is so cute. You and I both sew and we know how much work goes into making a beautiful bag like that. Enjoy.

The bag is so cute. You and I both sew and we know how much work goes into making a beautiful bag like that. Enjoy.

Oh yes, and I don't think she charges enough for them. From the pictures it looked really well made. I will post a follow up when I receive it.

My current cruise hobo purse is getting rather worn from all the adventures, so I was thinking about getting a new one. It just needs to hold two kindles, camera, and sunscreen. From the dimensions listed, it should work out just fine. :D

Lisa

Oh yes, and I don't think she charges enough for them. From the pictures it looked really well made. I will post a follow up when I receive it.

My current cruise hobo purse is getting rather worn from all the adventures, so I was thinking about getting a new one. It just needs to hold two kindles, camera, and sunscreen. From the dimensions listed, it should work out just fine. :D

Lisa

Can't wait to read your follow up post after you get the bag.

I received the purse in today's mail and am impressed with the quality. It is very well made and definitely big enough for my stuff. I really like that the fastener is a button and not a magnetic closure. There is a pocket on the inside that is big enough for passports. I like to have them handy at embarkation and debarkation. I will try to get some pictures later.

Lisa

• 1 month later...

I just bought the cutest lanyards with a double zippered tiny pouch included to keep your card and tip money in. They should be in tomorrow. I ordered them from etsy. Darling college girl that is making them. She also has wristlets. I'll post a photo and her name when they come in!