Allure Deck 8 or 9

Which is a better location on the ship, ocean view balcony on Deck 8 or 9? Do either floors block access to areas? I have heard that some decks are such that you have to go up or down one floor to get to certain spots. Is it noisy on 8 due to Central Park.

Which is a better location on the ship, ocean view balcony on Deck 8 or 9? Do either floors block access to areas? I have heard that some decks are such that you have to go up or down one floor to get to certain spots. Is it noisy on 8 due to Central Park.

8 is better bc you can get to central park without stairs or elevator. Oceanview on either deck will be quiet

Deck 7 aft elevators you cannot cross from one side of the ship to another. I would choose deck 8.

Deck 8 is our preferred deck. It is not noisy at all. I was amazed when we walked past Dazzles at night and it was rockin', but when we turned into the cabin corridor, you couldn't hear it at all. As for Central Park, the entrance is by the elevators and there is a set of double sliding glass doors that buffer the wind and any noise.