Wine package availability on recent TA's?

LynnMW3

I've read that availability of the wine packages isn't always guaranteed...can anyone tell me if they were available on recent (spring) TA's? We're booked on the Crown next April and we'd really like to take advantage of it, if it's offered...

Thanks in advance!

I've read that availability of the wine packages isn't always guaranteed...can anyone tell me if they were available on recent (spring) TA's? We're booked on the Crown next April and we'd really like to take advantage of it, if it's offered...

Thanks in advance!

I just did a TA, FLL to Southampton, in April, and yes, the wine packages were available, and I DID take advantage of it!! :p

Hello! We just completed the TA on the Royal Princess and purchased the 10 bottle wine package. It was perfect for our 15 day cruise. It was a nice savings and we even enjoyed a few bottles on our balcony by going to the MDR and picking up a bottle during dinner times. Have a great cruise! Ray

I never heard of the wine package not being available. We purchase it every time we cruise. There's 2 packages, the cheap wine (lesser quality), or the better wine. We bought the better wine package - 10 bottles and the total came to $333.50. I read some where here that there's a free booze package sale coming up on 6/16. If you don't want the package you will receive an OBC for cruises over 10 days, $250 pp.