promo and up sell question

jewelmick

I am 28 days from sailing on the Epic W Med. I took an up sell offer from BA to H2.

My 2 current promos are UBP and Specialty dining. I added a soda package for my daughter and dining for her as well.

We are not big drinkers, so with the 3 bottles included and the drinks available in the room I would like to change UBP to something else. Can I change it to the internet package or OBC? If I do, do I get the service charge back?

I would also like to cancel her soda package (I don't think this is a problem?)

I have done some math...not my strong suit...if I get the money back from UBP and my daughters soda package $143 and replace UBP $162 with wifi ( cancel current wifi bought for $210)...total savings $515. The up sell will only cost us $485.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I have done some math...not my strong suit...if I get the money back from UBP and my daughters soda package $143 and replace UBP $162 with wifi ( cancel current wifi bought for $210)...total savings $515. The up sell will only cost us $485.
Not sure I understand your numbers, but it sounds like you are going from unlimited internet to 250 free minutes (of course you can buy more minutes on board). And while 3 bottles of liquor is plenty for 7 days, you are also giving up the convenience of being able to get drinks all over the ship, and the full selection of drinks (beer at the pool, wine with meals, etc.) I'm sure you've already considered all of this, so if it works for you, then go for it! I don't think you will have any difficulty switching perks (please report back either way).