Booking a short segment on a long cruise

Makin'n'Bacon

Hello, I was wondering if you can book a particular segment of a longer cruise. My wife and I are in our 30's and are restricted on how many total days we can take off work per vacation.

I know on the T/A we were on in April we were told by the cruise director that people were getting on and off the ship at most the European ports.

The cruise is the 21 day repostioning cruise on the Majestic from the Mediterranean to Asia. We were thinking of getting on in Hong Kong and off in Shanghai.

Thanks for any information!

Hello' date=' I was wondering if you can book a particular segment of a longer cruise. My wife and I are in our 30's and are restricted on how many total days we can take off work per vacation.

I know on the T/A we were on in April we were told by the cruise director that people were getting on and off the ship at most the European ports.

The cruise is the 21 day repostioning cruise on the Majestic from the Mediterranean to Asia. We were thinking of getting on in Hong Kong and off in Shanghai.

Thanks for any information![/quote']That 21 day cruise originates in Singapore, not the Mediterranean, and is not being sold in separate segments so you would probably need to pay the cost of the 21 day cruise even if you were only on for 12 days from Hong Kong to Shanghai.

I would call the cruise before that one, the 28 day from Rome to Singapore the repo cruise and that one also isn't being offered in shorter segments.

The reason people are getting on and off the ship at many different European ports is that she is sailing five different 7 day itineraries departing from Barcelona, Rome and Athens.