Wine delivery Query

If I order wine through gifts

DOMAINE STE. MICHELLE, SPARKLING, BRUT, COLUMBIA VALLEY, WASHINGTON, NV About £23

Is it cheaper this way or the same price onboard , can they keep sparkling wine till the following day if not all used

Thank you

Edited by debs2028

I don't know the exchange rate, but that will will be $34 plus 18% onboard.

The wine will be corked when you get it, so you can open it any day you like.

Edited by clarea

Good question; I actually do not know because we do neither of these things (Gifts and Gear or buy a bottle on board). So the exchange rate is £23 or $34 USD. This converts to approximately 29 Euros. I looked it up and see you are embarking in Rome; can you get this wine or something similar for less than 29 Euros each bottle? You are permitted to bring 2 x 750 ml. bottles of wine or champagne per stateroom, so that is also an option. Put it in your carry-on.

Hi , yes I do intend bringing a couple of bottles onboard but I booked before the drinks package included offer :mad: I tried to get it added but unfortunately in the uk as soon as you pay altering a booking for a different offer means you lose your £300 deposit, as I am travelling with a child it was not worth it as I would have lost my cruise credit aswell. .....not sure buying it as an extra makes economical sense for me.

Soo I love my fizzy wine with meal so just wondered if ordering a couple of bottles would be worth it :confused: