Crown Princess to Alaska

tcworld

We will sail on the Crown Princess in July to Alaska. We have signed up for traditional dining at 5:50pm. We have cruised many times before and on port days we have always made it back in time to get ready for dinner. I have read on this forum that on an Alaska cruise it is not essential to make it back early for dinner, that dinner times will change on port days. Did I read wrong? Are times more flexible for traditional dining on an Alaska cruise?

Not all port days. On Juneau night and Victoria nights the dining times are all anytime dining times because the ship is in port late both nights.

I have the Patters from the May 28-June 4 trip under my signature. It doesn't talk about the adjustments in dining times but might be something you'd like to peruse anyway.

Edited by idahospud

Not all port days. On Juneau night and Victoria nights the dining times are all anytime dining times because the ship is in port late both nights.

I have the Patters from the May 28-June 4 trip under my signature. It doesn't talk about the adjustments in dining times but might be something you'd like to peruse anyway.

Thanks for the reply. I have looked over the Patters you have posted and I was disappointed that they didn't say anything about the adjustments. Thanks anyway for the Patters. I'm getting more excited every day.

The back page of the day in Victoria Patter does list the "anytime" hours of traditional dining.