soda card question

mina

Post #13 mentions Sprite, not diet Sprite. As diet soda drinkers, we find that many restaurants have five or more non-diet choices, but only cola as a diet choice. At home we drink root beer, birch beer, orange, cherry, ginger ale, etc.-diet flavors not usually found in restaurants.

This is not a biggie. On Windstar last year, Joe simply didn't drink any soda for two weeks.

They DID have Diet Sprite when we were on board. I doubt the other diet varieties would be available. I would suggest you follow Ruthc's advise and call ahead to ship's services.

Bought a soda card for my 10/22 Oosterdam cruise. It was 27.50 and well worth the cost. We don't drink alchohol so we used the card everywhere! They didn't care if my wife or I used it! Some bars gave us a glass of ice and a can, sometimes just a glass of soda, one time we were givin a glass filled from the bar fountain and a whole can! Just flash the card with the "coke" sticker and it's free. No swiping of the card, signing anything, just show it and get a soda. In the Vista Dining room, first day I showed it and sodas after that waiting on my table for me! By the way, I found out Friday night that Seagrams Seltzer water with a lime to squeeze is GREAT! No calories, no club soda chemical taste, just like R.O. water with bubbles!

Sooooo from what I remember Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Diet Sprite, Selzer water, ginger ale, and fanta orange.

Brian

Archived