Tracy Arm small boat

Biffer1997

I reserved tickets for all my traveling companions (4 of us total) for next weeks Carnival Tracy Arm small boat excursion. I have emailed repeatedly to ask how the sail and sign accounts are billed when separate booking numbers are involved, but no one has responded:confused:

so I was hoping someone here might have similar situation and can help me out. Since I reserved the tickets, will all 4 be charged to my account or will they we spread out among both booking numbers? I gave them both booking numbers when I sent initial email.

TIA!

I reserved tickets for all my traveling companions (4 of us total) for next weeks Carnival Tracy Arm small boat excursion. I have emailed repeatedly to ask how the sail and sign accounts are billed when separate booking numbers are involved, but no one has responded:confused:

so I was hoping someone here might have similar situation and can help me out. Since I reserved the tickets, will all 4 be charged to my account or will they we spread out among both booking numbers? I gave them both booking numbers when I sent initial email.

TIA!

When we went to Alaska in 2012 they did not charge the tour ahead of time. It was after we got on the boat. We communicate through IMC Shore excursions.

When you emailed to book the excursion, did you list the multiple booking #'s, with the ticket needed per booking? Or did you reserve them all under your booking #? The directions for booking state that you can list multiple booking numbers in one email. As long as you did that, they will charge your friends' tickets to their accounts. If all under your booking #, then you should probably call to have that straightened out before you board and they charge you for all of the tickets.

We have booked the same excursion for our July 12th sailing and I was told it would be taken care of once we boarded the ship. The email from the vender says this:

Good Day xxx,

Attached is your email confirmation sent back in February for 5 spots on the Tracy Arm tour.

Please be advised that your tickets will be charged to your onboard Sail & Sign Account on the day of embarkation and will be printed and delivered to your stateroom on the first sea day of the cruise.

Best Regards,

Tour Operations

Carnival Cruise Line

Then the attachment says this:

Good Day xxx,

We are happy to confirm your reservation for the Tracy Arm Fjord & Glacier Explorer excursion at 11:00am on 07/14/2016 for your upcoming Alaska cruise for

- 5 adults (aged 13 and above);

- 0 children (aged 5 - 12).

The minimum age of this excursions is 5 years old.

At this current time we are unable to charge online ahead of time however we will reserve tickets for you. Your tickets will be charged to your onboard Sail & Sign Account on the day of embarkation and will be printed and delivered to your stateroom on the first sea day of the cruise.

Please have this email printed as a confirmation page.

Wishing you a very pleasant voyage on the Carnival Legend.

Best Regards,

Tour Operations

Carnival Cruise Line

I hope this helps.:)