Live from the Dawn

megansdad1

I was in a 9th Floor Aft Balcony cabin last week and no noise at all really. Truly quiet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That is music to my ears..... I'm in 9238 in May (ironically right below leekel619)

Edited by esm54687

I was in a 9th Floor Aft Balcony cabin last week and no noise at all really. Truly quiet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've never heard the noise when we've been on 9 or 10. Were you in an aft/facing balcony? You must have been right above us!

Edited by leekel619

That is music to my ears..... I'm in 9238 in May (ironically right below leekel619)

We should have a party

I know we already talked about it but we've stayed in that room before. Nice and quiet, too.

Now the only noise will be Calico Jack's but I don't think they stay open late. I feel like last year is when I first saw it appear.

This week and last week the Dawn docked port side. So the pirate boat wouldn't bother us.

It's been a long time since they docked that way when we cruise. It's nice for different scenery.

There's something really peaceful about sitting out on your balcony after dark and listening to distant sounds and ocean breezes. Watching the twinkling lights of the islands. Thinking about being docked at a small island in the middle of the ocean. Miles from land...it's really a nice little miracle.

Without the new pirate boat and its DJ.

Edited by leekel619

I've never heard the noise when we've been on 9 or 10. Were you in an aft/facing balcony? You must have been right above us!

I hope we weren't too loud! Cabin 9238 was heavenly my son and I loved it. Honestly I thought we were the only ones in the cruise whenever I was in our room. I spent a lot of time looking at the beautiful scenery in Bermuda. I especially loved seeing all the Americas Cup boats practicing. Myla our room stewart was the best. I already booked 9738 for the same week to see the Cup.