Live from the Dawn

megansdad1

If anyone going on in the next couple of weeks see's this I would appreciate if you can give me an idea of the spa pricing. I know the thermal suite pricing but I was curious about services and pricing.

TIA:)

You are welcome. There was some computer issues that delayed check-in. Overall very smooth. Took 75 minutes from car to ship

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting pictures.... if it isn't too much of a hassle, could you take a picture of Dawn's Aft? I have an aft balcony (9238) on an upcoming trip and there aren't too many good pictures to look at. Basically trying to figure out if deck nine aft balcony is deep enough for lounge chairs

Thank you again and enjoy your trip!!

Photobucket's link is working great, thanks. Enjoy Bermuda and @King's Wharf, we had great cellular signal with AT&T, T-Mobile (and, Sprint devices too) - we used mainly Fi Network & roamed on Digicel at 3G speed - outdoors, even on deck 15 (Breakaway facing Dockyard)

Pictures of your stateroom's interior would be cool - any upgrades, new additions & the HDTV.

Let us know also about the functionality of the free iConcierge App, if you have it installed or used it or not (later on) - if not, don't worry. Pricing info about the satellite internet pricing & format, by MB or still on minutes plan (and, whether the newest/faster SpeedNet has been installed/upgraded)

Soozy, I think, is the same CD on the Breakaway last month while the regular CD, named Dan Dan was away/on vacation.

Enjoy your cruise & have a safe one, smooth ride & happy sailing.

Photobucket's link is working great, thanks. Enjoy Bermuda and @King's Wharf, we had great cellular signal with AT&T, T-Mobile (and, Sprint devices too) - we used mainly Fi Network & roamed on Digicel at 3G speed - outdoors, even on deck 15 (Breakaway facing Dockyard)

Pictures of your stateroom's interior would be cool - any upgrades, new additions & the HDTV.

Let us know also about the functionality of the free iConcierge App, if you have it installed or used it or not (later on) - if not, don't worry. Pricing info about the satellite internet pricing & format, by MB or still on minutes plan (and, whether the newest/faster SpeedNet has been installed/upgraded)

Soozy, I think, is the same CD on the Breakaway last month while the regular CD, named Dan Dan was away/on vacation.

Enjoy your cruise & have a safe one, smooth ride & happy sailing.

I will take a video. It's hard to get a good view of the stateroom since it is a side room.

So far so good. Haven't had an issue getting a drink. On #3 thanks to the ubp. No restrictions on super premium drinks. Ordered Johnnie Walker blue and paid the 4.95 difference in price.

I will take a video. It's hard to get a good view of the stateroom since it is a side room.

That video of the Dawn's sideway stateroom is going to the very popular, both here on CC and on Youtube for reviewing. Wonderful & TIA.

Just be careful with personal info & privacy before posting that. Tapatalk mobile is such a great app, been using that on our recent cruises to post, read & update, etc. and to upload directly pictures, etc.

P.S. new HDTV is great. Breakaway left Dockyard right on time & Summit is sailing soon, both wharf will be freed up on your Sunday arrival.

Edited by mking8288

Thanks. We are pulling away now. Getting ready for dinner at Cagney's tonight. I will report back once in Bermuda.

ENJOY! We have the specialty dining package and that is the first restaurant we are eating at! Have a WONDERFUL time! It has been so great to read what present and past passengers have posted, and look forward to reading and seeing more! 70 days and counting!!! Just printed our edocs and luggage tags! Have fun!!!

Sounds good to us too. If you could find out for us if Ariel is still playing the piano at Gatsby's. We enjoyed him on Our past cruises. Any other types of onboard entertainment would be great to know also. Thanks and enjoy your cruise.

Yes. Ariel is aboard

Is there karaoke anywhere? It was a terrible layout when it was in the Pearly Kings. From the photos I've seen of the change to a wine bar, it looks as if the layout is still bad with the bar in the middle, separating the two sides.

Karaoke has been playing a lot in the bliss lounge. Wine bar seems popular. But no activities there

Thanks! Bliss Lounge is the new name for the spinnaker, am I remembering that correctly? Thanks for the updates!!