11:13 AM Newark Flight?

SeaWatch12

I have been meaning to come back and post that we had no problem at all.

Were one of the first off of the ship, didn't have to wait to long for the luggage and was at the airport by 9:05. I am glad it was a Sunday, that probably helped. Also, I think arranging private transportation to the airport made it work for us.

Thanks for coming back and sharing your experience. So many don't. I've got two cruises coming up that involve flying to or out of Newark, so I was interested to read the post. My first one comes in on a Sunday, but the arrival time has been changed to 8:00 a.m.

Would you share how you made arrangements for private transportation to the airport? That could be the difference between making my flight and not. Thanks!

Thanks for coming back and sharing your experience. So many don't. I've got two cruises coming up that involve flying to or out of Newark, so I was interested to read the post. My first one comes in on a Sunday, but the arrival time has been changed to 8:00 a.m.

Would you share how you made arrangements for private transportation to the airport? That could be the difference between making my flight and not. Thanks!

Hi Linda,

We used Dial 7 (a NYC area company) and made the reservation on their website.

We got out of the terminal earlier than I thought we would, so we had to wait a little while for the driver. I was satisfied with their service.

Even with leaving the ship so early, we were still able to enjoy a nice breakfast in Blu.

I see one of your voyages is the New England/Canada trip. That's the one we did and had a terrific time.

Mark

Hi Linda,

We used Dial 7 (a NYC area company) and made the reservation on their website.

We got out of the terminal earlier than I thought we would, so we had to wait a little while for the driver. I was satisfied with their service.

Even with leaving the ship so early, we were still able to enjoy a nice breakfast in Blu.

I see one of your voyages is the New England/Canada trip. That's the one we did and had a terrific time.

Mark

Thanks for the info. Will check it out.

Looking forward to the Canada/New England trip. Was booked on the one last year but had to push it out to this year. Hope I will finally get to do it this year!