Pre-ordering room service as wakeup call?

Philoufelin

We have granola or protein bars packed for flight delays when we travel . For a long day of touring, I'd carry wrapped snacks IF you really think you need something. We didn't need anything on those tour days. We had hot lunches included.

Edited by eandj

Pre packaged commercial snacks are generally not a problem even in bio security conscious countries like NZ and Australia. Home prepared foods and ship borne foods should be considered home prepared and fruit often cause concern. Europe is not so much an issue as country's respective borders are pretty much open and there is cross contamination of foodstuffs everyday. If in doubt and you have food with you and the bio security people ask you declare it. The worse case scenario if you declare your food is that you lose it. If you don't declare it then be prepared for a significant fine

We have granola or protein bars packed for flight delays when we travel . For a long day of touring, I'd carry wrapped snacks IF you really think you need something. We didn't need anything on those tour days. We had hot lunches included.

Granola bars are great for a number of reasons: taste, easy to carry, good healthy snack and individually wrapped for cleanliness and food police....only problem: he hates them! :D

Those beagles know too!!! While we were disembarking in Baltimore, I went to grab the luggage and the wife stood near the exit. When I reach her, she had been alerted on by the agriculture beagle. Turns out the beagle detected a banana she had in her purse on board the ship from the day before! Fortunately she wasn't handcuffed when I found her. lol

Edited by ChucktownSteve

Those beagles know too!!! While we were disembarking in Baltimore, I went to grab the luggage and the wife stood near the exit. When I reach her, she had been alerted on by the agriculture beagle. Turns out the beagle detected a banana she had in her purse on board the ship from the day before! Fortunately she wasn't handcuffed when I found her. lol

Bananas are allowed to be brought in to the US because they are not a 'crop' there