NCL Dawn pool question

Denise W

They might/might hav raise the price due to improvements in dry dock while includes those heated tile loungers.

I checked my sailing (9/2) under myncl today and the price is still $119. Like anything, it might go up soon.

Make sure he knows that the lap pool cannot really be used for serious exercise. It's only about 20 feet long. (OK, that is a slight exaggeration, but it is very small, and it's just an ordinary shallow pool, no artificial current or anything like that.)

They might/might hav raise the price due to improvements in dry dock while includes those heated tile loungers.
One person reported that the onboard price has gone up $10 to $149 for 7 days, so the online price currently saves you $30 :) Edited by hawkeyetlse

The fitness center is free, but some of the classes they offer require a fee (things like yoga or TRX or boxing, and they cost maybe $15-$20 per class).

I've seen them do Zumba classes on several ships (not sure about the Dawn). They were not held in the fitness center, but in a public lounge somewhere on board. For free.

Make sure he knows that the lap pool cannot really be used for serious exercise. It's only about 20 feet long. (OK, that is a slight exaggeration, but it is very small, and it's just an ordinary shallow pool, no artificial current or anything like that.)

One person reported that the onboard price has gone up $10 to $149 for 7 days, so the online price currently saves you $30 :)

You're not that far off, I think its in the 25-30 foot range. The only thing to practice there is flip turns.

Hi everyone,

We are on the Dawn for the first time in August. Is the lap pool in the spa area free for use, or do you have to buy a spa pass in order to use it?

Thanks

Denise

You have to buy a pass, and it is worthless as far as swimming laps, it's maybe 10 yards at most.

I checked my sailing (9/2) under myncl today and the price is still $119. Like anything, it might go up soon.

Hello,

Bernie and I are also on the Dawn 9/2. Our 6th wonderful cruise on her and our 11th time to Bermuda. Many over Labor Day weekend. We are so looking forward to the upgrades. We loved the old look but are sure all the new changes will please us.

We always get the spa pass and love to spend lazy afternoons lounging in the aft or floating in the spa pool.. It is by no way a real lap pool. It is enjoyable and some people feel too warm at times. We love it.

Look forward to our week on the Dawn. One note to add that most things in Bermuda will be closed on Labor Day.. The shops near the ship will be open and some of the excursions may be available.

Happy Sailing !!

Ann and Bernie