Has your Roll Call ever been a let down?

myfuzzy

I have heard plenty of horror stories about "roll-call-zillas" who quickly take over a thread and try to make everyone else jump to their tune! :eek:

I love that term "roll-call-zillas!!" :D Perfect description of some people on a roll call, but so sad. What should be meant to help everyone plan gets hijacked and controlled by a few. I don't think the hijackers always realize what they're doing because they see themselves as helping everyone. Guess roll calls are like a crap shoot; win some, lose some. ;)

So true. :) I was on a roll call that was started really early, like more than a year out, so like someone else said, pages and pages of posts to try to read through to find something useful. Plus it was part of a B2B, so we ended up having posters talking about both cruises on just the one roll call. For a while it was impossible to try to keep things straight until someone finally mentioned to keep it to just the one sailing.

Per above it does cause roll call confusion.

Even when mentioned it should be treated as two separate sailings, some still seem to feel it's only the one they booked that includes both cruises. :rolleyes: