Radiance - kettles in cabins

Hello

Royal Caribbean has been putting electric kettles on its ships in Australian waters (and Singapore/China) due to our fondness of tea, be it English black or Chinese green. Could anyone who may have been on Radiance on its last southern hemisphere season advise if there are kettles in cabins on Radiance?

Looking at a cruise late this year Sydney to Perth.

Thank you

I was on Radiance out of Sydney the summer before last and yes there were kettles. I have had a kettle on every Australian cruise.

No kettle in our ocean view and balcony February this year from Sydney on Radiance.

We had a kettle both times on Voyager out of Sydney but not Radiance.

Thanks to all for your replies, hmmm wonder why they have them on some Aust Radiance cruises and not others.

I wish they had coffee pots, even one cup ones. My mom can't function without her coffee in the morning and we're leaving for our first cruise a week from Monday, on Radiance in Alaska. We're doing the 4 day land tour first. My aunt, who's a seasoned cruiser, told us that you can order coffee the night before and hang the order form on your door and they'll bring it when you want it. Will they bring a whole pot or just a cup or 2? I'd like a cup in the morning as well.

I wish they had coffee pots, even one cup ones. My mom can't function without her coffee in the morning and we're leaving for our first cruise a week from Monday, on Radiance in Alaska. We're doing the 4 day land tour first. My aunt, who's a seasoned cruiser, told us that you can order coffee the night before and hang the order form on your door and they'll bring it when you want it. Will they bring a whole pot or just a cup or 2? I'd like a cup in the morning as well.

Just write on the form that you would like a pot of coffee.