Ocean Suite benefits

DLTcard

Our group of 3 booked a Ocean Suite room on the Victory in August. I had previously had a suite on Celebrity and there were a lot a benefits. I know that there are nowhere near the same benefits (but a much lower price!) but I would like to know what those benefits are. One question is the benefits with dinning. What exactly does priority dinning mean?

Edited by DLTcard

No great benefits at all.

We book them because we like the extra space and the nice bathroom.

The "dining" benefit just means you get your pick of dining times before others if you happen to be waitlisted.

That's about it.

You also get priority for boarding and I think some bottled water.

There has been talk of other benefits but we haven't seen them.

On Carnival, if you book a suite you get a larger, nicer room. You also get priority boarding but your cabin isn't ready until the rest of the cabins unless you purchase FTTF (First To The Fun)

I guess the "new" suite perk is a Keurig type coffee maker in your cabin.

Carnival has the worst suite perks in the industry but the suite cabins are nice. The tub, separate dressing area and large balcony are good to have. I have booked Grand and Ocean suites on Carnival but for the money I would rather have, the less expensive, aft wrap balcony.

Take care,

Mike

• 3 weeks later...

I'm booked on the Victory on the 25th of August too! My dad surprised me and asked if I had vacation days still :D I think I'm going to surprise him and upgrade to a suite, neither of us has ever been in one. The wrap around balcony was my first choice, as that was the cabin I had the first time I sailed aboard the Victory, but the suites are cheaper... Interesting huh! I think the only real perk is boarding early though, I mean besides getting to take a bubble bath at sea!