Med Cruise on the Brilliance~ June 7, 2016 ~ My Diary

• 1 year later...
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but the photo links here don't work anymore. I was hoping you could update your settings so they return as we look towards your experience to help us plan our cruise next year

Tough call as you are asking the OP to pay Photobucket several hundred dollars per year.

Bob, have you inquired as to why CC can't provide the technology so users can post photos free of these charges??

No, I've not inquired with the management, however I think it's a good question to ask when I have the opportunity.

Bob: What photos are you looking for. I know I have a few You Tubes from this Cruise posted. I can post links. Ironincally we are booked on the BOTS for next June on the British Isles sailing (been on my bucket list). The only down side is the BI cruise goes RT from AMSTERDAM! (Much father and more expensive to fly to from US)

Bob: What photos are you looking for. I know I have a few You Tubes from this Cruise posted. I can post links. Ironincally we are booked on the BOTS for next June on the British Isles sailing (been on my bucket list). The only down side is the BI cruise goes RT from AMSTERDAM! (Much father and more expensive to fly to from US)

All the photos from Jane's review. See an example here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2375608&page=16.

Notice that they all have a Photobucket error message, which basically means pay us more money and we will let you see the photos on 3rd party websites.