Suite guests sun deck Liberty!

Thank you so much. What did they do with the 3 tier decks on either sides of the bars!

Those are still there, but for whatever reason, on Freedom class ships, they are open to the public. On Voyager class ships, those areas are still the suite area.

Those are still there, but for whatever reason, on Freedom class ships, they are open to the public. On Voyager class ships, those areas are still the suite area.

Last time I was on Indy they were for suite guests, Freedom and Liberty are different for some reason.

Really didn't like location of suite deck on Liberty ( was there 2 months ago), too far from pools, but chairs were nice and its gold card only, never saw more than 7 people and they did come around checking to make sure we had our gold cards. I complained to concierge about location and he told us he could reserve two chairs we wanted, we did not take advantage, suite chairs were in a much better area on Navigator

Edited by George C

IMHO, the suite sun deck location on Freedom and Liberty is not desirable at all - way too windy for my taste and too far from the fun. The couple of days that we used it on Freedom we never saw a bar server...not once.

Agree.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IMHO, the suite sun deck location on Freedom and Liberty is not desirable at all - way too windy for my taste and too far from the fun. The couple of days that we used it on Freedom we never saw a bar server...not once.

Again agree on location, but on our Liberty cruise bar service was good they were there at least once a hour

. I complained to concierge about location and he told us he could reserve two chairs we wanted,

We are going on Grandeur. I understand there is no reserved suite area with loungers for suite guests .

I was worried about finding loungers as I am not an early bird.......does anyone know if this 'secret' concierge service is available on grandeur?

We are going on Grandeur. I understand there is no reserved suite area with loungers for suite guests .

I was worried about finding loungers as I am not an early bird.......does anyone know if this 'secret' concierge service is available on grandeur?

I would just ask concierge , if he could do anything