BVE on Grand Princess San Francisco 7-10-16 with photos

trbarton

Hi Tom, perfect timing on your BVE Photo Tour and commentary. You are through and it does not get any better, "BRAVO ZULU". :D:D:D:D:D

On our Oct. Grand, one of our group member wanted to know about BVE and here you are. Thanks. Gimer

Gimer, Thanks for the kind words.

I always figure that there are people that would enjoy a report & along with photos.

I realized that I needed to read everything that I was given by Princess for the BVE as it explained to go to the customer service desk to get the photos.

I'm planing a circle Carribean Cruise on March 18th out of Ft Lauderdale, 14 days, and will use the 3 BVE's as a credit.

Tom😎

Can you book a BVE for any cruise where it's offered? Or do you have to know a guest that is already booked on the cruise and go on with them? I know that was the original idea, but what if I just want to check out a ship on my own?

Can you book a BVE for any cruise where it's offered? Or do you have to know a guest that is already booked on the cruise and go on with them? I know that was the original idea, but what if I just want to check out a ship on my own?

Since I've been doing alot of the BVE's all you have to is contact Princess to make a booking. Not necessary to know anyone on the cruise. I'm doing a total of 3 & plan to apply the cost towards a new booking.

On another post someone listed all of the dates & locations for doing a BVE.

Tom😎

Since I've been doing alot of the BVE's all you have to is contact Princess to make a booking. Not necessary to know anyone on the cruise. I'm doing a total of 3 & plan to apply the cost towards a new booking.

On another post someone listed all of the dates & locations for doing a BVE.

Tom😎

Here's the list: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2305019. It's post #10.

Thank you! We're meeting friends in Seattle who are doing the BVE on our ship before our cruise. Loved seeing the menu and the food photos. Also loved seeing the ship with almost no people around. This has answered lots of questions.

Thank you! We're meeting friends in Seattle who are doing the BVE on our ship before our cruise. Loved seeing the menu and the food photos. Also loved seeing the ship with almost no people around. This has answered lots of questions.

FYI....When I do a BVE the first thing I do is to go around the ship to the different venues thus no people in the photos.

Once most of the people boarded that that's a different situation with no people in the photos.

Tom😎