View from balcony 9730 - Getaway

tsj

Good morning,

While I am an avid cruiser, I am new to NCL. Just booked the Getaway for a Baltics Cruise for September 2017. I am looking for some feedback on my cabin choice, specifically want to know if our view will be of a lower deck or straight down to the ocean. I have sailed on some Carnival ships that have a promenade deck that extends out further than the balconys, just like to know what to expect 😀 thanks in advance.

Teri

Roger001,

Thank you, in viewing pictures of the ship I came to the same conclusion .

Strange thing is I specifically asked the booking agent at NCL and he said "no".

That is why I posted my question, I thought the pictures might be a bit misleading. Good to know! Thanks again.

Teri

I was in room 9732 on recent cruise to Bermuda. Balcony has two lounge chairs, small table with two chairs. You can look down and see other balconies below but not an issue although it was gross on the last morning to look down while crusing up the Hudson and seeing plastic cups overflowing with cigarette butts in them on the table below. We did have to complain to Guest Services about people below us on both sides smoking on their balconies.