Live Anthem 7/23 5 day Bermuda

Beautiful pictures, Joe. Thanks for sharing.

Did you end up buying the texting feature for Royal IQ? If so, how much did it cost? I know there were conflicting posts about how much it currently costs.

The texting feature on the Royal IQ app is $7.95 a sailing. I've been paying that amount on Anthem since January of this year.

Beautiful pictures, Joe. Thanks for sharing.

Did you end up buying the texting feature for Royal IQ? If so, how much did it cost? I know there were conflicting posts about how much it currently costs.

When I called they said $14.95 but I did stream. So we are just using imessage

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I believe the above poster was asking about the communication feature on the Royal IQ app in which you can text or call other guests on board Anthem which is $7.95 per sailing. As far as imessage, you would have to purchase the internet.

I'm enjoying your pictures :)

Edited by Life is Good Cruising

I believe the above poster was asking about the communication feature on the Royal IQ app in which you can text or call other guests on board Anthem which is $7.95 per sailing. As far as imessage, you would have to purchase the internet.

No I get it that is the price for Royal IQ texting. On the phone they quoted $14.95 one time charge per device but online or says $7.95. I was not going to pay another charge on top since I had prepaid for the 5 lines of streaming.

I was asking about the text feature of Royal IQ but I was also referencing a thread that Joe had posted to prior to his sailing. He had been told that the text feature was $14.95, not the $7.95 that others, like you, have actually paid. I was just following up on that. Thanks for confirming that he was given the wrong information. :)

That really stinks that so many things are broken. I need you to complain loudly and get all this stuff fixed! We are sailing in just over a month and DH needs his diet root beer!:eek::D

39 days til the Anthem for me! Agree with you on hoping these things get fixed. LOL.

Review of Silk. I really could do better at this review and post pics of the menus but we are having such a good time. Duck, lamb, hibachi steak. Way too many good choices. I had the lamb and one chop was fatty, one was dry as a bone and one was perfect. In 30 seconds I had a new order. Our waiter Malcolm is doing a great job. They do anticipate what you want to drink and they are all lined up for us when we show up to our table. Some would say that 5:30 classic is too early but it is nice having the same crew and same table every night. Malcolm even brings the desserts that weren't order to the table for us to try.

As much as there were things about our Carnival cruise we loved, AOS MDR has really impressed all of us.