Pre-Cruise Shopping Port Everglades

We will be flying in from Tampa to FLL the morning of our cruise. Does the taxi pass by any stores on the way to Port Everglades so that I can pick up a couple of bottles of champagne or is it pretty much all expressway there? Will the taxis stop for a few minutes?

We will be flying in from Tampa to FLL the morning of our cruise. Does the taxi pass by any stores on the way to Port Everglades so that I can pick up a couple of bottles of champagne or is it pretty much all expressway there? Will the taxis stop for a few minutes?

theres a total wine on 17th St, near the port. My opinion, take an uber to the Total wine from the airport, probably will be like 7.00, and maybe 4.00 from total wine to port everglades.

If you haven't been to a total wine, you are in for a treat!

It is so quick from airport to port that if you blink, you'll miss it. But I guarantee you that your taxi driver will take you anywhere you want to go, as long as you are paying the meter. :D

theres a total wine on 17th St, near the port. My opinion, take an uber to the Total wine from the airport, probably will be like 7.00, and maybe 4.00 from total wine to port everglades.

If you haven't been to a total wine, you are in for a treat!

Yes. I hope that this link works for you.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Total+Wine+%26+More/@26.0976464,-80.1310993,16z/data=!3m1!5s0x88d9006f39a47c11:0x7edf0a3aa5d54b95!4m5!3m4!1s0x88d9006f2c3d992b:0xf230f718ba73a3ad!8m2!3d26.097208!4d-80.129211

There is also a Publix grocery store in the same shopping center in case you need some other things.