Behind The Fun On Freedom...

Raxter54

Since DW and I were able to score an extra $200 OBC, we are thinking of doing the Behind The Fun tour on the Freedom. Had a couple questions I hope you all can help with:

1) Cost - from what I've read, the cost is $95 per person. This price is determined either b the size of the ship or the length of the cruise. Is this price correct for a 7 night cruise on the Freedom?

2) Booking - It cannot be booked prior to the cruise. You must go to the Excursions desk to schedule it, and it is limited to about 16 people. Any idea how soon the excursion desk opens on embarkation day? Later in the day? Before/after safety drill?

TIA for any info you can provide...

I believe it was $95 on the freedom and liberty earlier this year. Not 100% sure but that seems about right.

And yes must be booked at excursion desk on embarkation day. Shore excursions should be open when you board the ship. Sometimes they sell out fast sometimes not so fast just depends on the sailing.

Unless they've changed the pricing, it will be $95/pp for your sailing and will be done on the last sea day, starting around 9:00-ish. And these do sell quickly. I would recommend you bee-line to the shore-ex the moment you board and secure your spot. Wear closed-toed shoes comfortable for walking and leave your camera in your cabin.

Thank you all for the information. Since the excursions desk is in the main lobby where you board, we can just zip over there and hopefully get it scheduled before we hit our room and go grab some lunch.