Small predicament

mjmcgove

My wife and I took a cruise earlier this year, it shows up on my vifp profile, but not hers... All that shows on hers is a cruise she took with her family many years ago.

I have clicked the "claimed past cruise" button and gone through that process 3 times still to no avail.

Anyone else have this problem? What did you do to fix it?

If not, what should I do???

On our Breeze cruise last Dec. my younger daughter received a blue card while her brother and sister got the correct red cards. With her being 10 years old this was a big deal to her so I went to guest services and they took care of the issue quickly and updated her VIFP record and issued her the appropriate S&S card.

My wife and I took a cruise earlier this year, it shows up on my vifp profile, but not hers... All that shows on hers is a cruise she took with her family many years ago.

I have clicked the "claimed past cruise" button and gone through that process 3 times still to no avail.

Anyone else have this problem? What did you do to fix it?

If not, what should I do???

Get the booking number online from your cruise. Call Carnival and give them the booking number and they should be able to correct the problem from there. It sounds like Carnival may have mistakenly issued her a new VIFP account so she may have 2 out there and just not know it.

Get the booking number online from your cruise. Call Carnival and give them the booking number and they should be able to correct the problem from there. It sounds like Carnival may have mistakenly issued her a new VIFP account so she may have 2 out there and just not know it.

that is the way to do it