DREAM Update

little miss s

I'm almost thrilled beyond words. According the NCL's website the Dream will go to Roatan and Belize! This is soooooooooooooo much better than Progreso and Veracruz. I'm so happy I could almost cry. I'm a little nervous though because I know with the engine problems this could change, but today I'm happy, so I'm just going to enjoy this feeling for a little while.

Norwegian Dream (Houston departure/7-day) – Until further notice, Norwegian Dream will sail a modified itinerary spending Sunday and Monday at sea, calling into Roatan, Honduras on Tuesday and Belize City, Belize on Wednesday and spending Thursday and Friday at sea returning to the Port of Houston on Saturday.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the quick response. :)

I am very sad that we will not visit all 4 ports and this is our first cruise. However, you have to find positive in everything and this is no different.

We are excited anyways!!

Our first cruise.... NCL Dream 11/26/05

I am a bit confused as to why the Dream could not make it to Roatan on my Oct.15 sailing because of engine problems but now they can.:confused:

Can you say WILMA:rolleyes:

None of the ships went south of Cozumel that week. You would have been trapped there until Wilma cleared the area. The Dream would have had to hang out in Belize until Friday or Saturday returning on Monday or Tuesday.

My guess would be that due to less ports they have more time to get from one to the other.. more sea days = slower speed works.

Thank you, thank you, The last few days I've had several double posts show up and I began to feel that I must be doing something stupid to cause this.

Now that I see it even happens to moderators I don't feel quite so computer inept.:)

I've had quadruple posts in the past.

When is this going to be fixed?

I chat on many web sites, and this is the only one that balks, causes quadruple posts, and otherwise acts nasty to everyone, including moderators.

Sometimes I feel I'm a toilet waiting to be flushed here.

Can you say WILMA:rolleyes:

None of the ships went south of Cozumel that week. You would have been trapped there until Wilma cleared the area. The Dream would have had to hang out in Belize until Friday or Saturday returning on Monday or Tuesday.

Shoreguy, we had phone calls from NCl that we weren't going to Roatan on the wednesday Oct. 13th.. Roatan was cancelled before Wilma even had a name.. NCL's letter waiting on us at the port of Houston said we weren't going to Roatan because of the late arrival of the Dream.. At that point we were still going to Belize.. Belize was canceled because of Wilma, not Roatan.. Everyone of us on that cruise got the same letter..

I am fully aware that we could not have made it to Roatan with the storm brewing but are you aware Roatan was canceled before the Dream ever got to Houston?

Archived