West Palm Beach Hotel

luv2trvlnow

We will be driving from Oklahoma for our cruise out of Port Everglades at the end of April 2017. We are looking at staying at the Hawthorne Suites in West Palm Beach the night before our cruise. We can get it for $61.60 and 3000 points. Is this a good choice? Or would you choose someplace else, keeping in mind the low price for Hawthorne Suites?

This is about as far as we want to drive the second day and since it is a Friday we know the traffic will get worse the closer we get to Fort Lauderdale. We will be already driving for 10 hours on that day and don't want to get stuck in a traffic jam late in the drive. We figure the drive to the port should be better on a Saturday morning.

We will be driving from Oklahoma for our cruise out of Port Everglades at the end of April 2017. We are looking at staying at the Hawthorne Suites in West Palm Beach the night before our cruise. We can get it for $61.60 and 3000 points. Is this a good choice? Or would you choose someplace else, keeping in mind the low price for Hawthorne Suites?

This is about as far as we want to drive the second day and since it is a Friday we know the traffic will get worse the closer we get to Fort Lauderdale. We will be already driving for 10 hours on that day and don't want to get stuck in a traffic jam late in the drive. We figure the drive to the port should be better on a Saturday morning.

Location is convenient; right off I95. Breakfast included, so that's a plus. However, I wouldn't want you to go roaming around after dark. If you get there while it's still light, grab some dinner and go back to your hotel. This is not a wonderful neighborhood.

Location is convenient; right off I95. Breakfast included, so that's a plus. However, I wouldn't want you to go roaming around after dark. If you get there while it's still light, grab some dinner and go back to your hotel. This is not a wonderful neighborhood.

Thank you very much. We aren't ones to go wandering about at night. And we should be tired and wanting to get rest so we can start the cruise refreshed.