Boarding Time in London Tower Bridge

shipsmail

While we know from other embarkation ports, that we can board the ship from noon and not only from the mentioned time in the cruise ticket, which is mostly from 2 p.m. Our next cruise is startimg from Tower bridge. Is it also possible there to board at noon? I am asking that, because they use tender boats from the terminal.

While we know from other embarkation ports, that we can board the ship from noon and not only from the mentioned time in the cruise ticket, which is mostly from 2 p.m. Our next cruise is startimg from Tower bridge. Is it also possible there to board at noon? I am asking that, because they use tender boats from the terminal.

Yes, you will be able to board at noon... At least thats the time we tendered over from the Tower Pier.

I'll be doing it on Friday this week at 10.45 ..... for a tour and lunch. Looking forward to it.

Are you sailing this week?

Yes you can. We did and will be getting off this Friday. It's a third party tender not the usual ships tenders. Silversea reps will be at the street corner at noon to meet you and have a porter to take your luggage. Tender is the one used to visit the battle ship. You will be given a green card to visit the battleship museum, once onboard up a few decks will be the ramp up to the Wind. If your not in a hurry to have lunch, you can spend some time to visit the ships museum at no charge... Hope this helps?