Hotel with shuttles for FLL and to port

jmc76

Hi All, I'm sure this has been asked before, however I've been searching for a few hours now and not coming up with much, so any assistance would be greatly appreaciated.

We fly into FLL on 9/3 and land around 6 or so, sail out on sunday the 4th from port of Miami. Does anyone know of any hotels that have airport/port of Miami shuttles, if so do they charge or are they complimentary?

If not recommendations?

You won't find Fort Lauderdale hotels offering shuttles to Port of Miami - it is a 40 minute drive if the traffic is moving smoothly. There are plenty of shuttle companies that will take you from Fort Lauderdale hotels (check their websites for specifics) and/or the Fort Lauderdale Airport to the Port of Miami for about $15 per person. Off the top of my head the following are frequently recommended: SAS, Jiffy Jeff, QLS, and MJS. Do a search on this board for recommendations.

For FLL to hotel shuttles check out http://www.sunny.org.

Edited by capriccio

I also am looking for the same. Hope someone has some suggestions. All I have been coming up with is over $200 a room, and I need 5 of them.

When? In the high season $200 a room isn't unreasonable. If it is for August, you should be able to find something much cheaper.

I also am looking for the same. Hope someone has some suggestions. All I have been coming up with is over $200 a room, and I need 5 of them.

Try Hyatt Place using http://www.valuetrips.com

Great location and price...depending on when you need rooms..can be as low as $99.00 depending on dates...I need four rooms in March during spring break and am paying $219.00...a great price.

• 3 weeks later...

The Homewood Suites and the Fairfield Inn (both owned by the same company) on Griffin Road have third party shuttles for hire to Port Miami. I believe this shuttle company has a desk in the Homewood Suites. I'm sure if you call the front desk of Homewood Suites they can fill you in.