Pride Suite/FTTF/Luggage Tags

billvabeach

I have re read the platinum and diamond benefits and I don't see the priority luggage anywhere. Am I missing it?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just above, in my earlier post with the FTTF benefits, there is this:

"Priority Luggage

While we process thousands of bags, FTTF luggage will receive priority delivery.

Note: This is also a benefit for VIFP Diamond and Platinum guests."

ETA: Oh, I'm sorry (not enough caffeine yet), you were referring to the list of perks on the VIFP page. Yikes, you're right - it doesn't seem to be there at all! Another Carnival inconsistency, I suppose.

Edited by ShakyBeef

The "First Access To Stateroom" perk doesn't seem to be listed for Plats and Diams, either. But I know that was an important part of FTTF when it came out - all these features that FTTF people have to pay for were being given to the to Plats and Dias, as well.

The "First Access To Stateroom" perk doesn't seem to be listed for Plats and Diams, either. But I know that was an important part of FTTF when it came out - all these features that FTTF people have to pay for were being given to the to Plats and Dias, as well.

Hmmmmm....we just turned platinum, but we have always bought FTTF despite getting a suite. I like to get unpacked right away. I need to unpack before I can really relax (OCD). That is an important perk (to me) that I wish was available to platinum and diamonds.

Hmmmmm....we just turned platinum, but we have always bought FTTF despite getting a suite. I like to get unpacked right away. I need to unpack before I can really relax (OCD). That is an important perk (to me) that I wish was available to platinum and diamonds.

It is.

Yes, as FMBW said, it is available to you as a Platinum. Every aspect of FTTF is included in Plat and Dia perks, even if it is not listed on the Carnival website. When they introduced FTTF, this was a very important aspect of it to keep it from being a slap in the face to the higher loyalty tiers. The FTTF features that were not already Plat and above features became so when FTTF was announced.

So go to your Suite upon boarding - it will be ready for you, and look for your luggage to arrive quickly, as it should, and enjoy your Platinum perks without having to buy FTTF anymore.:)