pre-concierge letter questions?????

lhlm75

Hi,

My DH, Sister-in-law and her DH and I will be traveling on the Haven on The Breakaway in 8 weeks :D. my question is when do I receive the pre-concierge letter/email? Also, do they accommodate different pillows to each guest that are traveling? I ask because my DH like to sleep with two different pillows :rolleyes:. I have been searching on the forums , but I can't the answer I am looking for. Thank you for your answers and help. :D

In general, the pre-concierge hasn't reached out to me (and I have only sailed in the Haven).

You can reach out to them with your requests (the letter with the luggage tags directs you to do so).

Only time they sent me e-mails was when I was in DOS or higher. ;)

Happy Cruising! :)

Hi,

My DH, Sister-in-law and her DH and I will be traveling on the Haven on The Breakaway in 8 weeks :D. my question is when do I receive the pre-concierge letter/email? Also, do they accommodate different pillows to each guest that are traveling? I ask because my DH like to sleep with two different pillows :rolleyes:. I have been searching on the forums , but I can't the answer I am looking for. Thank you for your answers and help. :D

We received a letter with our Luggage tags two months prior to a January embarkation. However, things have changed since then, so purhaps they just don't do that anymore.

What I hope will be of help to you is this...

NorwegianConciergeDesk@(type the ncl dot com)

There was also 1.855.625.4283 to call.

Right around 45 days out you get the tags with a one page letter with their info and it used to (may still) include a website link booklet although it was a bit out of date earlier this year.

We have never been contacted directly we've always had to contact them. Note that responses here from folks have shown mixed results in getting things on the ship that were ordered with pre-concierge.

Hi,

I'm sure that if tell you're Butler what type of pillows you want, it won't be a problem. I would direct the pillow issue to the Butler rather than the concierge. I will be in the Haven for the Sept 4 sailing. Maybe I can find a feather pillow or two.......lol. Goose down !!!