Recommend Silver shops in Cozumel, Please

Djdarleen

Hey y'all!

I am cruising to Cozumel, Belize and Roatan in September with my sister, her best friend and my mom and my best friend. Anyhow, this is my friend's first time in Cozumel and she is looking for some good looking silver at great prices. Nothing fancy, just good quality stuff. I picked up some cool earrings last time I was through, but have no idea what the name of the store was, so long ago.

Suggestions, please? Thanks in advance for your help!! :)

• 3 weeks later...

So disappointed no one has responded to this. Obviously others are interested as well, as the thread has gotten over 200 views. This is my last attempt to bump the thread to try to get some suggestions rolling. Your help is appreciated!!

Just an FYI

Having been here 7 times mostly in the port and downtown area, none of the jewelry stores impressed me for quality.

Kinda reminded me of flea market stuff.

The one recommended store across from the entrance to the port had a nice selection, but the prices were anything but reasonable.

Good luck,

Safe travels.

• 11 months later...

I'm not totally convinced you can trust the stamps. The owner of our favorite hangout in Costa Maya says he watches the owner of one of the neighboring stores sit out and hand stamp fake jewelry on days when there are no ships in port. I know where to buy the good stuff there now, but I'm looking for any recent update of recommendation in Cozumel. Thanks!