Soda

shipgirl56

It has been twelve years since I have sailed on Holland America. Can you bring a couple of twelve packs of soda on board? My husband doesn't drink coffee or tea. His caffeine is his Diet Dr. Pepper. We are sailing on the Veendam in December.

It has been twelve years since I have sailed on Holland America. Can you bring a couple of twelve packs of soda on board? My husband doesn't drink coffee or tea. His caffeine is his Diet Dr. Pepper. We are sailing on the Veendam in December.

You can bring all the soda and bottled water that you like. Be careful if you pack cans in your luggage, I had one spring a leak inside my suitcase once. Luckily it was a clear soda and did not stain anything. Better if you bring it in your carry-on. I don't bring water on board because the water on ship is just as good or better than bottled water.

I do it all the time. Generally we will buy a few 2 liter bottles (Caffine Free Diet Coke for me) and toss them in our luggage before boarding. If I run out during the cruise, its generally not too hard to find a bottle or 2 while ashore.