Kdam dining package?

lahlah57

Going to book all the dining venues for an october transatlantic cruise online. Where do I find the dining package on the Hal website? Is it even available on Kdam? Do I need to call and what phone number do I use? :confused::confused:

Lahlah, I was on the HAL website earlier and for my cruise on the King in February, it lists the various dining packages. It also states that the reservation time must be made after you board the ship.

dave

Pooh.....book after we board????? Would that not limit the best of times for dining? As well as standing in line grasping for times with the herd:confused:

Pooh.....book after we board????? Would that not limit the best of times for dining? As well as standing in line grasping for times with the herd:confused:

I agree with you totally! Proper planning by us should not be a valid excuse for HAL. My cruise is in Feb on the King and I was under the impression that I could book and pay for individual premium restaurants about 3 months out. we'll see........

I agree with you totally! Proper planning by us should not be a valid excuse for HAL. My cruise is in Feb on the King and I was under the impression that I could book and pay for individual premium restaurants about 3 months out. we'll see........

Booking rezzies at a specific time for a single restaurant can be done ahead; the various dining packages (usually involving a discount on the list price) don't let you see your time/day until you board.