Uber from hotel in Miami to POM?

barrelracer89

I am trying to figure out what my best option will be. We are driving into Miami and leaving my car at a hotel. Does anyone on here know how much an average uber cost is to POM from most hotels in Miami

Thank you in advance

Miami is HUGE! What hotel?

https://ride.guru/

Just enter your starting and ending locations and it will provide pricing for Uber, Lyft, taxis, and any other service in the area.

Cost from my downtown hotel to the Carnival Terminal via Uber is showing $6.19.

Thanks for posting that link. I'm also trying to figure out the best was from our hotel (Hampton Inn Miami Brickell) to the port. Uber looks like the cheapest.

We haven't decided on a hotel yet. We want to find a good deal where we can get a good nights rest and a safe place to leave the car

None of the hotels in the downtown area are going to give you free parking of your car while you are on the cruise. Many hotels charge at least $20 and up to park per night.

The only hotel I do know that will offer parking in a package is the Hampton Inn Brickell. If you can get that at a good rate, go for it. Great hotel and I would have no issues leaving my car there over night as they have security.