Tuxedo Rental through Princess

BiogirlSarah

I always try it on as soon as we hit the room. Ships tailor will alter it after. Learned after getting a worn fuzzy tie so carry my own. If you catch flaws they will correct them but you have to talk to the tailor first then the assistant will come to your room and help solve the problem.

I've never worn a tux but have considered renting one onboard. Good to get the info here. I still don't know if I'll ever rent one. I do take a dark suit for formal nights but it would be kind of cool not to have to pack it.

I've never worn a tux but have considered renting one onboard. Good to get the info here. I still don't know if I'll ever rent one. I do take a dark suit for formal nights but it would be kind of cool not to have to pack it.

My thoughts exactly! I think I am going to rent one.

My husband has ordered tux rentals several times but the last time was horrible. He is 6'5" and when he tried on the tux, the pants were "several" inches too short. Nothing a tailor could do to fix. Good thing he brought a sport coat and dress slacks for the formal nights.

I see they offer a package with vest and long tie....DH wants a black tux, vest (not sure of color yet) and the bow tie....anyone know how we can do that..as the packages just show the long tie, but then at the bottom shows classic vest/bow tie for $25...so does that mean I would pay the package price and then add $25 to it...it cant just be substituted?:confused: we are going to be renewing our vows and he wants to rent one for that.