Got Docs- now what? Fascination Room Assignment

LisaFlyer

Ok we got our docs for the Fascination for U11. That is in the very front of the ship on the Upper deck. Is this decent or did I get a bad room? Not that I will be spending much time in the room, but it seems this is a terrible location- all the fun stuff is at the aft of the ship? What do you guys think? I booked 4a and got it on sale with a 2 cat upgrade, the only other cruise I have been on was a CTN out of Baltimore, so I'm not really considered a "past cruiser". Should I try to get a different room (can I or am I stuck with whatever they give me?). Now that I have the documents, any chance they will give me a better room or is it now set in stone?

Thanks Lisa

Thats the chance one takes when booking a gaurantee. Booking a guarnatee can place you anywhere at all on the ship-- look at the places you could been placed---outside the disco?? now thats a terrible place..lol

If you want to try for a differnt cabin the ta can see what they can do. Or you pay for the upgrade at todays price.

Although its located at the front-- its an ok place tobe. At least you shouldnt hear the anchors drop like the people inthe cabins on the outside.

The amount of time you will spend in that cabin will be very minimal--sleep, shower and change. thats all.

Why dont cruises to nowhere count as a past cruiser?? My ctn are in my past guest history.

We had U10 on the Inspiration and loved the room. It had 2 port holes which was also nice. Your right it was all the way forward. The only draw back was when they lowered the anchor. An unwanted alarm clock. We just laughed it off and ordered room service. We always do a lot of walking onboard so we did not mind walking back and forth to the action. No problem with kids running in the halls or people passing your room late at night. We enjoyed that location so much we booked E8 on the Inspiration foor next January.

Ok, now I don't feel so bad. Sounds like a decent inside room. Besides, kids running up and down the halls just annoy's me, so that is good. I will just make sure I pack some supper comfy shoes for the walking.

Carnival has the CTN in my records, but I don't "qualify" for the Returning Guest party :-( Only the 5+ day cruises count toward that... I can never afford to take big cruises, so I guess I will never get into a "returning cruiser party" unfortunately...

Also, how do you know what seating for dinner you have- I didn't see that in any of the documents they sent me... or is that something assigned when I get on the ship?

Anyway, I can't wait to go on the cruise!!! I paid only 545 total for the darn cabin, so I can't complain about anything!!!!

You find your dining assignment whenyou get your sign and sail card. After I get onboard I set out to see where my table is--it helps a great deal to know before dinner to know where I am heading. It also helps to know if I am not happy where its located-- or its too big or too small I still have time to get it changed. I have never been unhappy with my assignment to date

Archived