specialty restaurants multiple choices

gizfish

Specifically in Chops, can you order multiple appetizers, desserts and or main courses?

Yes on starters and desserts, no on entrees. They charge extra for entrees beyond the first. They even charge extra for selected first entrees.

Ya, I noticed the upcharge on certain steaks after we reserved. Kind of irked me since you would think a porterhouse would be standard in a steak restaurant when you are already paying to eat there. But I will order the fillet, DH will order the strip and we will share and make our own darn boneless porterhouse.

• 6 months later...
Yes on starters and desserts, no on entrees. They charge extra for entrees beyond the first. They even charge extra for selected first entrees.

Can you order multiple appetizers even if you purchased a dining package? I would like to take advantage of

the BOGO 2 night, and I'm really just interested in ordering the multiple jumbo shrimp and scallops. Can you still order multiple appetizers on a package, or can you only do that if you paid full price?

Can you order multiple appetizers even if you purchased a dining package? I would like to take advantage of

the BOGO 2 night, and I'm really just interested in ordering the multiple jumbo shrimp and scallops. Can you still order multiple appetizers on a package, or can you only do that if you paid full price?

Yes, you can order multiple appetizers with the package.

• 7 months later...