Jewel Mini Suite Cabin Help Needed

1bravesfan

11134 is under The Garden Cafe/Great Outdoors area. Noise from foot traffic, and nightly cleaning maintenance is possible. It's very close to snack time, buffet time, and cocktail time at the Great Outdoors though.

Personally, I would avoid 11134.

Edited by triptolemus

I just got off the Jewel two weeks ago in 11134. There was absolutely no noise from the garden Cafe above, not during meal times and not at night during clean up. I am a bit of a night owl and was awake but heard nothing. It is awesome that it is out of your room, a few steps and then one set of stairs and you are in the buffet. This was nice for grabbing water/juice at night to have in the room. Balcony was spacious, we had four chairs comfortably on it. There was no noise in the hall from foot traffic given it was at the end of the ship so people were not passing through except the few who's rooms were past ours. I wouldn't hesitate to take that room again.

I just got off the Jewel two weeks ago in 11134. There was absolutely no noise from the garden Cafe above, not during meal times and not at night during clean up. I am a bit of a night owl and was awake but heard nothing. It is awesome that it is out of your room, a few steps and then one set of stairs and you are in the buffet. This was nice for grabbing water/juice at night to have in the room. Balcony was spacious, we had four chairs comfortably on it. There was no noise in the hall from foot traffic given it was at the end of the ship so people were not passing through except the few who's rooms were past ours. I wouldn't hesitate to take that room again.

Would you happen to have any pics of the cabin ?

Sorry, had to wait to get the off a computer that someone else had. And...we apparently didn't take any before we messed up the room with all our stuff. But, here you go. I found the curtain between the beds and couch very handy!! It was nice to close out the light from the balcony early in the morning when others were up and out there but I wanted to sleep.

room.jpg.99ac63f3f6f79ede32d0a6408cc8c129.jpg

157103774_room2.jpg.879fb59792bbd584cb0b4ba80f131498.jpg