Wine by the glass at Remy

mamamzee

We are on a 4 day Dream cruise beginning on September 5. I really, really, really want to eat at Remy and we have reservations. However, I cannot bring myself to spend over $200 on the wine pairing for the two of us. We will have drinks in Meridian prior to being seated in Remy and then we will have (I assume) the special cocktail that begins the meal at Remy. Question: do they serve wine by the glass at Remy and does anyone have a wine list ? I googled Wine list Remy but didn't get much help. We are not huge drinkers but do enjoy a bit.

Thanks in advance.

OK, it took a lot of digging, but I remembered a poster on here being kind enough to post a link to his twitter feed as he was having trouble uploading the photo's to CruiseCritic.

After problems trying to load these in an ample file size I gave up. All of them are on my Twitter account @bgnurick. Please favorite my Twitter posts so my wife thinks I'm cool for doing this. I had a hard time finding wine lists online so I thought I would contribute back to the community. Cheers. BN

To save time for others and for ease I have taken screenshot's of his twitter photo's.

Here they are, not mine but courtesy of Brian Nurick (twitter @bgnurick)

Remy Wine List March 2016

Screen%20Shot%202016%20remy%20wine%20list%201.png

Screen%20Shot%202016%20remy%20wine%20list%202.png

ex techie

Edited by Ex techie