A number of questions.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the fast reply!

There will be a 16 year old and a 20 month old toddler with us how much are soft drinks, juices, water etc can you get milk also for the toddler?

Lastly coffee I know there is a free machine you can use but how reasonable is it to go there all the time and is it 'nice' coffee my wife will ask :)

One thing that we always make sure we pack are our thermal mugs, we take some of our favourite tea bags that are strong enough to make a decent big mug, brew it, lid on an you're happy for a good while AND they are safer when there are children about.

Enjoy 😁😁😁

What is the Malaga customers issue?

Not sure if you mean this but in July we were warned that when you leave the boat at the end of the holiday when your bags are checked and scanned in the cruise terminal, if you are over your limit you have to leave your bags there, make your own way to the to the airport, pay the excess charges before returning to the cruise terminal to collect your bags, apparently they are hot about this.

Thanks for the warning, I may just add in sim extra package in advance just in case. (Not for me you understand, I pack light but OH does not:))

Malaga Port is very strict on checking for excess cigarettes or alcohol bought in from non-EU destinations such as Gibraltar. If you have exceeded the Duty Free limit you will be charged the excess.

Edited by campolady

Malaga Port is very strict on checking for excess cigarettes or alcohol bought in from non-EU destinations such as Gibraltar. If you have exceeded the Duty Free limit you will be charged the excess.

Thanks, that's not a problem then as we don't bring cigarettes at all and stick to the limits if we ever buy a bottle.