On Reflection, about food? MDR?

lowreta

Going on the Reflection on Nov. 26, I have a question about the food in the MDR? Alone with the menu food they give you. do they have everynight foods that they serve, like shrimp coctail, hamburgers, or something else besides what on the menu?

Thank you....

They do. Unless they've recently updated the menus, there are several items that are available every night; shrimp cocktail, French onion soup, ceasar salad, escargot, a grilled salmon, chicken breast and NY strip, apple pie and cheesecake.

There are no burgers(that I know of)offered in the MDR, but you can always have dinner at the Oceanview café of nothing in the MDR suits you. They generally post the evening menu each morning at the entrance to the MDR so you can take a look and find what you like.

Edited by akowilm

Absolutely! I believe there was steak, chicken and pasta every night. Also shrimp cocktail as DH had that every single night. Enjoy!

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

And the onion soup is a standard menu item and its FANTASTIC! Just might not have enough room for a big entrée (or 2) after the soup!

They do. Unless they've recently updated the menus, there are several items that are available every night; shrimp cocktail, French onion soup, ceasar salad, escargot, a grilled salmon, chicken breast and NY strip, apple pie and cheesecake.

There are no burgers(that I know of)offered in the MDR, but you can always have dinner at the Oceanview café of nothing in the MDR suits you. They generally post the evening menu each morning at the entrance to the MDR so you can take a look and find what you like.

One more thing...chocolate cake.